četrtek, 10. september 2015

Who wants ice cream?

Hi there!

Ready for a new inspirational post?
I told you yesterday that we had something special from our Maria today..

You know.. She really loves ice cream.. 
Honestly? I don't know anyone who doesn't.. LOL!

So.. Here's some shabby ice cream for you..


I really wanted to know how did she come up with such an awesome idea..
All she said is that she had some foam balls laying around for some time..
And when her brother came home with a big box of delicious ice cream something clicked..
She got inspired to create a shabby ice cream that can be used as an ornament..
How fabulous is that?


Let's take a look at the details..
The cone is made out of some gorgeous paper from the Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 Paper Pad..
There are lots of gorgeous flowers and leaves on the top..
Reminds me of the sprinkles I used to put on my ice cream when I was a kid..
I would say the Vintage Seam Binding is the cream..
So yummy..
And the gorgeous lace Véronique.. Is that the napkin?
Don't mind my blabbering.. I'm really fantasising right now..
To each his own conclusion, right?


So.. That was different..
Hope you loved it as much as I do!
And hope you got inspired.. That's why we are here..

Don't forget that you can find the products used in this project listed at the end of this post..

See ya all tomorrow with another DT showcasing their amazing creation..

Hugs, Tina and the Craft Heaven Shop DT

If' you're having trouble with the links and you get an error message just switch the store's language from SI to EN and click again.. Problem solved.. ;)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar