nedelja, 31. oktober 2021

Happy Halloween !!

Hi everyone,

On this terrifying day of Halloween, I offer you something that I had never done before: a "lollipop card" understand: a card in the shape of a lollipop!


I used a Magnolia stamp from the "Halloween 2018" collection and two kinds of round Crea-Nest-Lies dies available at Craft Heaven Shop.
My flowers are made in white Foamiran and glued on different paper leaves.
I cut out my moon with a punch in white paper on which I came to do "Hickory Smoke" Distress tasks.
For my lollipop stick, I used a big white straw (Ikea) that I covered with black washi tape.
I embellished it all with various dies and ribbons from my basar box!




So, I'll leave you, I'll go put on my witch costume and stuff myself with candy !!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar