torek, 8. september 2015

Golden Week Tilda..

Morning lovelies!
Ready for a new creation?

Today is my turn..
Tina here, by the way..

As I said before this week's theme is Flower Power..
I looooooove flowers..
And I wanted them everywhere..



I chose this gorgeous Magnolia stamp called Golden Week Tilda..
It had to be a Tilda with some flowers, right?
The papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 Paper Pad..
The ones I picked both have a floral pattern on.. 


Then there are all these magnificent Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers..
Rosebuds, Open Roses, Gypshophila Flowers, Sweetheart Blossoms, Cosmos Daisies..
I added a bit of everything..
And guess what?
There are flowers on the lace too..


I've added a beautiful doily under all those layers and I had to use some Vintage Seam Binding to tie on my favourite tag - Tilda Tag..
When it comes to charms I'm all about keys.. This time I chose the Little Key..


I've used a stamp from the Stempelglede Vintage Garden Set around the image..
I just love these stamps..
So I had to use a sentiment from the Follow Your Heart set too..
It's hidden on the tag..



That's all from me for today..
If you want more details please visit my blog..

See ya all tomorrow with a new post and a new creation..
Who's next?!

Hugs, Tina 

If' you're having trouble with the links and you get an error message just switch the store's language from SI to EN and click again.. Problem solved.. ;)

2 komentarja: