nedelja, 20. september 2015

Bohemian Peony Tilda..

Hello guys!
Nevertheless I'm here..
Posting a bit of inspiration for you..

Here's my take on this week's Charms theme..


I have chosen Bohemian Peony Tilda for this post..
She's one of my favourites from the latest Magnolia Boho Collection 2015..


The gorgeous papers are from Pion Design this time..
You can get so many different patterns from just 2 double-sided sheets that it looks like you've used a whole paper pad..
These are great to use with layouts too..
There are a lot of hearts on this card and I knew that the stunning Romantic Key charm will fit perfectly..



Here you can see some more amazing WOC flowers I used and the beautiful lace Fleur..


There are lots of other products that I love to use..
And you will be soon able to find them all in our store..
So.. Keep checking all the gorgeous creations we share with you..
And please leave a comment from time to time so we can get some feedback..


And as usual..
Don't forget to check back tomorrow..

Hugs, Tina

1 komentar:

  1. Super voščilnica, kot vedno. Izdelana do potankosti. Nič ni prepuščeno naključju.

    LP, Marjeta

    OdgovoriIzbriši