torek, 2. februar 2021

Valentine's Card


Good morning!  I have a Valentine's card to share with you today using some gorgeous Reprint Love & Romance papers and another cutie from Magnolia's Lovely Collection.  I finally, after years of coveting, acquired the Brides Bow Doohickey and have used it on the belly band of the card.  I have also used the Old Swedish Lace Doohickey for the beautiful lace edge.


This is what the card looks like once the belly band is removed.  Excuse my finger - it wouldn't stay closed for the photo otherwise!  I have used the Heart Frame Doohickey for the edges and the heart from the Woodland Tags Doohickey set for the aperture.  I have then framed the aperture with a piece by Scrapiniec which I cut in half so that it opens with the card.


The photo above shows the card fully opened.  Inside I have used more papers from the Reprint paper pack and Snail Mail Tilda, painted with Distress Inks.  I have also used one of the sentiments from the collection.


As always, Tilda was painted using the no lines technique.  I have added some stamping with various Magnolia post mark stamps around the edges of the image.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar