sreda, 17. februar 2021

Have a Lovely Day


Good morning!  At last I am back with a new card.  I love this image from Magnolia, Flowery Tilda.  It makes me think of lovely spring and summer days having picnics.  The papers are from Reprint's Love and Romance Collection, this one has such a pretty pale green leaf pattern on it.  The gorgeous chipboard piece is by Lawerowe.  I love how these chipboard pieces give instant wow factor to projects.


As always, I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks.  I have stamped around the edges of the image mat with some postmark stamps from Magnolia.


The sentiment is from the Bunch of Lovely Sentiments set from Magnolia's Lovely Collection, stamped onto green paper from Pion Design.


I have painted the edges of the card with white Gesso to add a vintage look.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar