četrtek, 13. februar 2020

Exciting news! A new member joining our DT..

Hello dear people!

We are beyond excited to finally announce to you all, that we have a new amazing creative soul joining our DT..

♥ ♥ ♥

Drum roll..

It's the super talented Aurélie..
Welcome on board sweetie!

Here are just a few examples of her amazing work..



And a few words about her..

"Hello, my name is Aurélie and I will be 40 years old in a few months (bouhhhhh...)
I am a mother of 4 beautiful daughters and I've been scrapping since 2010 under the name Lilly la Bellule..
My style has always been rather clean but it evolves over time and my desires ;)
I scrap a little bit of everything, but I have a really big crush on Magnolia stamps, that I like to color with Copics markers and then cut out to stage them."


Now we can only wait a bit for her to make her very first project for the blog..
Can't wait to see.. And you?

Hugs, Tina and the Craft Heaven Shop DT

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar