nedelja, 29. december 2019

Vintage Snowman Card



Good morning!  Today's card is very similar to the one I shared yesterday, but this time I've used the Snowman Doohickey die as the focus.  I cut five pieces of all the Snowman components so that I could glue them together to make a chipboard style piece.  I have used Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink to colour the carrot nose and Walnut Stain DIstress Ink to ink the edges.  The mittens charm and seam binding are from Craft Heaven.



 The papers are from Maja Design and I have added Aleene's Glitter Snow on the edges of the paper and dotted here and there on the elements of the card.


The snowman is holding a heart shaped snowball, also covered in Glitter Snow.  The sentiments are from Magnolia and the flowers and snowflakes were cut with Doohickey dies.  Please see yesterday's post for details of how I made the flowers.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar