sobota, 28. december 2019

A Vintage Christmas Card


Good afternoon!  I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas!  Today I'd like to show you one of the last minute cards I made.  I always leave my hand delivery cards until last, and this is one of them.  I have used gorgeous papers from Maja Design and Doohickey dies from Magnolia.



The main focus of the card is the beautiful shutters, cut with the Early Bird Volume 22, Shutter Flower and Window Shutter die.  I cut ten pieces in all so that I could glue them together to look like chipboard pieces.


I have used some older Magnolia sentiment stamps, Let it Snow and Merry Christmas.


I made the flowers using the Doohickey dies from the window shutter set, using green Foamiran.  I have inked the edges of the flowers with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink, sprinkled them with glitter and added red stamens.  I've also given them a touch of snow using Aleene's Glitter Snow.


The gorgeous gold scroll has been cut with a Doohickey die from Volume 23.


The snowflakes have all been cut using various Doohickey snowflake dies.


 The beautiful snowflake charm and seam binding are from Craft Heaven.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


1 komentar: