petek, 25. oktober 2019

♥ Winnie Heartfelt Wishes♥

 Hello Everyone :D 
It's Debbie here today to share my Polkadoodles card with you. Tina has very kindly asked me to be Craft Heavens Shop Polkadoodles Ambassador and I am very very honoured to be. Thankyou you so much for having me in your amazing team. :D

For my card I have used Polkadoodles 'Winnie Heartfelt Wishes' from the new Christmas stamp collection. I have coloured her with Distress Re-Inkers.

and on the tag I used the Merry Little Xmas Sentiments.

Papers are the gorgeous Maja Christmas Seasons and off course I can't forget all the fabulous DooHickeys. 
Everything else I used is linked below.
I hope you like it and Im looking forward to sharing more of the gorgeous Winnie's here with you. :D
Thankyou so much for stopping by and I wish you an amazing weekend xx
Big Hugs

Debbie xxx

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar