nedelja, 27. oktober 2019

Wedding card in a box

Hello everyone!
 
Today I want to share a special with you.
My little sister got married two weeks ago and I made this little gift for her.
For the box I used the sweet Magnolia stamp from the You are invited collection. I coloured the image with Distress re-inkers.
Around the bridal couple I stamped some postal stamps from Stempelglede.
 
 
The sweet bow is called "Groom Bow" from Magnolia. I love the bows from Magnolia.

 
The patterned papers I used are from Maja Design; Celebration Collection and Vintage Romance (for the inside).

 
On the cover of my mini card (only 9 x 9 cm) I placed a wonderful chipboard from Scrapiniec called Wedding day. I wanted to Pop up a bit and embossed it with
Chunky White and Shabby White.
The sweet Mr & Mrs stamp is from Magnolia.




 Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you next week.
 
Susen

1 komentar: