petek, 11. januar 2019

Have a sunny day

Hello everyone,
 
first of all I want to wish you all the best for 2019.
Sorry for being so quiet during the last weeks but now I'm back with my weekly posts over here.
 
At first I want to share with you this card I've made with the cute Tilda with Plant. Isn't she sweet? And the best? She is reduced at Craftheaven Shop 💖
I coloured her with my Distress Ink refills.
 
 
The shape of my card I made with the DooHickey Box Le Fleur. The shop was also included to this box.
The pretty patterned papers I used on my card are from Maja Design. As always I put on my card corrugated cardboard and painted it with White gesso. I love that vintage look.

 
On the edges I stamped a few times the poststamps New York from Magnolia.
I like to hide some tags behind the image, so I also did on this card. Here I used Bloomy tag.


 
Hope you like my card. See you next Friday. Have a nice crafty weekend.
 
Susen

1 komentar: