nedelja, 23. december 2018

Craft Heaven DT - It's Cold Outside!


Good morning!  Another Christmas card to share today with more of the stunning Maja Design papers.  Please excuse the terrible photos today - it was terribly gloomy outside when I took these!



I have used one of my favourite Christmas stamps from Magnolia, It's Cold Outside Tilda from the Waiting For Christmas Collection.  As usual, I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've used the gorgeous heart frame from Vintage Box 5 for the image mat.



I have added some gorgeous Scrapiniec holly pieces and some heart tags cut with a Doohickey die.


I have also used the Mistletoe Doohickey die and Poinsettia Doohickey die from the Merry Little Christmas Collection to make the leaves and flowers.  The Poinsettias are made from white silk Foamiran.


I also used the white silk Foamiran to cover some yellow flower centres to make the mistletoe berries.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar