nedelja, 9. maj 2021

19 years old

Hello everyone,

Today I am offering you a very girly birthday card, made once again with the wonderful collection of "Miles Apart" papers from Maja Design that I love !! (link at the end of the article)

I'll tell you a secret: the blues are as beautiful as the roses, can't wait to scrap them too !!


Stamp "Hippity Hoppity 2019: Flower Bunny Tilda", Magnolia
Dies "Fence" and "Chicken Wire", Magnolia


All thicknesses of papers are mounted on 3D foam to provide depth.


To dress my barrier, I mixed some pretty ready-made roses with two "house" flowers in white Foamiran. The leaves are made of paper.


Frankly, have you ever seen something so cute ??
Another doll that fits in the Top 10 of my favorite stamps ever ... well, the problem is that there are indeed about fifty stamps in my Top 10 ...

See you soon
Lilly

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar