petek, 23. april 2021

40 years !!

Hello everybody,

No card today but an explosion box that I had the pleasure of making for a very special birthday: the 40 years of my best friend.
(Must say that she is soooooo more awake than me! uh no, in real life, she is younger)


My box measures 9.5 cm squared and the lid 10 cm.
It is covered with beautiful papers from the "Miles Apart" collection by Maja Design, some paper foliage and flowers in white Foamiran (+2/3 mini roses from Craft Heaven Shop).
All sprinkled with a few drops of Glossy accent for a "Rain" effect.


 

And inside:


Stamp Magnolia "My Own Key Tilda"

I had fun cutting out the location of the window with a cutter and placing the same die on each side (removing the shutters on the outside) to have a real effect of transparency.



 Zoom in on details:





That's all for me !
See you soon
Lilly

1 komentar: