ponedeljek, 1. marec 2021

Flower Bike Tilda


Good afternoon!  Today I have made a gatefold scene card using the gorgeous Flower Bike Tilda from Magnolia's Lovely Collection.  The papers are all from Maja Design, the green is Monochromes, Shades of Winterdays, Moss Green and the pink is from the Little Street Cafe Collection.


This is what the card looks like when you open the first 'gate' of the card.  I have used the fence and hill Doohickey from Doohickey Volume 6 to create the little fence scenes on each side.  I have also used the tree and blossoms from Doohickey Volume 22.


This is the card fully open.  The cute clouds were cut with a die from Volume 25 and I have used the Doily Edge Doohickey for the top of the card.


As always, I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks. 


I have used one of the Woodland Tags for the sentiment and rearranged the Have a Lovely Day sentiment by masking parts of the stamp so that it fitted in the heart.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


1 komentar:

  1. A beautiful card and Tilda is beautiful colored. Love the spring vibe of this card.
    Greetings Miranda

    OdgovoriIzbriši