ponedeljek, 21. september 2020

Magnolia Day Art Stamp Kit


Hi!

I'm back with a new card to share with you today!

I made it for my friends birthday :-)

The beautiful Tilda used is from Magnolia Day Art Stamp Kit and is still available in Tina's shop. 



The image is stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad and coloured with Distress inks. 

To protect the image I sealted the image with Tim Holtz Distress Micro Glaze



I chose Maja Design papers.... I love these pink tones.... 
The collection is called Denim & Girls... 
paper pads from 12x12 collection used are:
Pink linen
Romantic blues
Here are also  papers from 6x6 paper collection and 
Soft Pink paper pad from Monochromes - Shades of Denim.




Dies used are:
Vintage Square for card shape
Magnolia die from Early bird vol.18

On this card I added few paper roses from Craft-Heaven shop and tulips.
For finish I added just a bit of Gesso here and there...

You can find all staf used below this post... so you can chose what you need for your card!

Hope you enjoy!

See you very soon with another creation to share with you!!

Stay safe!
Barbaar GR 


 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar