ponedeljek, 27. julij 2020

Brother Birthday Card


Good afternoon!  Today I have one of those tricky to make male birthday cards to show you.  I love Maja Design's Denim & Friends Collection for male cards.


I used one of the photo cut outs and mounted it onto the reverse side of the paper and used leaves from Lawerowe's Peony Leaves set.  Chipboard pieces are great for adding a bit of interest to male cards without using flowers.  Behind the image I have also added a strip of cream cardstock cut with the Grated Edge Doohickey die.

 I also love the decorative strips that Maja Design include on all of their papers.  I've used one here to add further interest and another chipboard piece.  The 'Brother' sentiment was cut with a die from my stash.


I made a little envelope to contain a money gift and used the Rich Rach Doohickey die to create a tear strip for it - love doing this!  I inked the edges of everything with Walnut Stain Distress ink.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

1 komentar: