petek, 8. maj 2020

Pink or blue ?

Hello to everyone,

For a good ten years that I collect "Magnolia" stamps, I had the opportunity to get them in many different shops, French or not ... So today, I would like to talk to you a lovely encounter: the sweet Tina from the Craft Heaven Shop.
I bought my products from her long before being part of her DT and I have always been pleasantly surprised by her seriousness and her kindness: e-mail at each stage of the order, products nicely wrapped in tissue paper , little word always so pleasant to read ...

For all her sincere attentions and the love she puts in her packages, I wanted to say a big THANK YOU, that's it ...

Make way for cards: two very simple binoculars to highlight two stamps that I love, THE die Crealies that I love too (what do you mean, do you get drunk with this die?) And the pleasure of adding a few flowers: look this beautiful peach color, a treat !!

See you soon
Lilly





1 komentar: