ponedeljek, 16. marec 2020

Mother's Day Card


Good morning!  Here in the UK it is Mother's Day this coming Sunday and this is the card I have made for my Mum.  Once again I have used the gorgeous Maja Design Little Street Cafe papers.


I have painted the Key to My Heart Tilda with Distress Inks, as always, using the no lines technique.  I have also added some Stardust Stickles to the dots around her.


I love this sweet little Bird House Doohickey from Magnolia.  The flowers around it are from Craft Heaven.


I love these Daisies too.  Perfect for Spring themed cards!


The gorgeous key charm and seam binding are also from Craft Heaven.


I have used the Heart Background Doohickey from Magnolia behind the image.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Stay safe all of you!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar