sreda, 24. julij 2019

An Apple for the Teacher


Good afternoon!  Today I'd like to share another creation for Craft Heaven.  This was a thank you card I was commissioned to make.  I love making these apple shaped cards as teacher thank you cards each year, and I love to vary them a little each time.  This year I decided to combine my blackboard thank you cards with the apple cards to make apple shaped blackboards!


I have written the thank you sentiment by hand with a white gel pen.  I tried to make it look like it had been written with chalk!  The base has been made with Kraft cardstock.


The gorgeous vintage seam binding, lace and cherry blossom are from Craft Heaven.  I cut the leaves with the Rose Leaf Doohickey die and added some twine and an apple charm from my stash.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar