torek, 7. maj 2019

Poinsettia Tilda..

Hello dear Craft Heaven Shop lovers!

Tina here..
This card may come as a surprise to you as I'm usually not this early with my Christmas makes, but I guess it doesn't hurt to make some a bit in advance.. LOL!


I had to have a play with some Maja Design papers..
The new collection Denim & Girls is already available in store but I chose the I Wish Collection for this..
There will be plenty of time to play with all the others too.. I hope..

The card's base is made with a GoKreate die - the biggest one of the Large Frames Frilly #5..
The smaller frame frame under the snowflake is a Magnolia Doohickey from the Vintage Square set..


 Here is my beloved Poinsettia Tilda from the Aspen Holidays Collection 2016..
I paired her with a sentiment from that same collection..

The image is stamped with Archival Ink and I coloured her with Distress Inks..
I combine both, ink pads and reinkers..

I also used my sewing machine as you can see..
I always feel a project isn't really finished if I don't add a stitch or two..


Here are some close-ups..
I've used quite a few doilies, some cheesecloth, even some corrugated cardboard that I covered with Gesso to tone it down a bit..
There's a Bark Heart with a little WOC rose on top..
A gorgeous and very sparkly button, some lace..
And let's not forget the Snowflurry Background Doohickey..
I used it on the front and on the inside..
The top one consists of three layers.. It was a nasty job, I tell you, but I really wanted it to be sturdy so it won't break that easily..
The inside circles are made with Spellbinders dies..
One Standard Circle Large and a Petite Scalloped Circle Large..
The one on the back is from the Triple Tear set..
Just gorgeous..
There are lots of half-pearls on the front and back as well..


The dots around her are white Frantage embossing powder.. 
The layer behind the stamped image is made out of Bazzill Classic 12x12 Kraft..
My absolute favourite when it comes to kraft paper..
The snowflakes are cut out of Bazzill Cardstock as well.. That's the Bazzill Mono Canvas 12x12 in white..
Also a favourite of mine..


Well that's all.. For now..
I really hope you enjoyed your stay, got inspired and learned something new!
Stay tuned.. I have another project coming up very very soon..

xoxo
Tina

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar