petek, 26. april 2019

Wooden box with Trunk Packing Tilda..

Hello lovely crafters,

I know, I am really quiet during the last months but I hope it's going to be better next time.

Today I have a little time to write a tiny post for you. This box I've made a while ago but I don't want to miss the chance to share it with you.

The background paper is from Magnolia. Also the smaller pieces behind Tilda are from Magnolia.  I really love their patterend papers.


Tilda is from Magnolias Let's go collection. Isn't she cute? I noticed, that she is out of stock, but this collection has so many sweet stamps. You will love them all =)

I used many DooHickey dies from Magnolia. I love to use the Tilda Doily and the Tilda Tickets. Also the window frame is from Magnolia.
Have you seen the beautiful Scrapiniec Doily? The pretty Scrapiniec pieces are perfect for all you crafty works.



Have a nice weekend.

Susen



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar