ponedeljek, 1. oktober 2018

Tilda with Foxy..

Good morning crafting friends!

Today I have a new card to share and I really like her 😃 The sweet Tilda with her little fox from the
Sun Beam Collection is perfect for autumn  themed cards. I used typical colours for this card.
The combination of brown and pink with a touch of green is so pretty for this season.



As on most cards I made, I hide a little tag behind the central part. This time I added some Summer Foliage leaves and the sweet Love cup charm.
Because I love some flowers on my cards, I also added some of them on the right of the central.


Tilda and Foxy are coloured with Distress Inks (refills). I cut them out with a little white border. It's a little bit eaier to cut the motif with all the tiny parts.
In the center I place the pretty sentiment from Stempelgledes "Have a beautiful Day" collection.


I also stamped a little sentiment on the hided tag.


I hope I gave you a little inspiration for you next card.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar