sreda, 15. avgust 2018

Vintage Style Leaving Cards




Good morning!  Today I have two cards for the price of one to share with you!  I made these cards for two of my colleagues who left last month to move on to pastures new.  I love this Stempelglede sentiment from the Follow Your Heart set for 'Sorry you're leaving' cards.  


I have used Maja Design Celebration Papers for both cards.  The cards were cut with a Magnolia Doohickey frame die from Volume 13.


I have used some beautiful lace from Craft Heaven on both cards along with Scrapiniec chipboard pieces.

This piece is from the Spring Prodigy set...
...and this one is from the Mehendi Borders set.


I have stamped butterflies from Stempelglede's Vintage Baby and Have A Beautiful Day stamp sets onto coffee filter paper to adorn both cards.


I have also added small blue roses and larger white and pink roses along with some hydrangeas from my stash.


 I hope you like them both...


 ...and thanks for looking! x



♥ 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar