sobota, 19. maj 2018

Sweet ...

Hello,
 
sorry, I'm bit later today...
But know I can show you my brand new card for today.
You look right, it's no Tilda on my card ;) It's a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie. I thought she is perfect for the new Celebration collection from Maja Design. I just love all the patterns and colours. I decided to use pink and turquoise tones for this card. It looks so nice together and fits perfectly to the theme SWEETS.
 
 
I coloured the image with my Distress Inks and cut it out. The shape of my card I made with a Go Kreate cutting die. For the frame I used a cutting die from MFT. All the other dies are from Magnolia.
Behind the image are hide two tags. The tags have two sentiments from Stempelglede on it.

 
Behind the image I put some Scrapinec Chipboard. The sentiment SWEET is a cutting die from Kesi Art.


 
Is the little Sandal charm not cute? Love to hang such little highlights on my tags.

 
Hope you like my card and we see us soon.
 
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar