petek, 30. marec 2018

Birthday Box..

Good morning crafters!

Today I'm back with a new inspiration.
This time I have made a little pizza box and covered it with the brand new papers from Maja's  Celebration collection. The patterns are so pretty and sweet. You can use them for so many different makes.


 The Tilda I used is from Magnolia's BOHO collection. I love the entire collection.
The coloring of Tilda is made with Distress Inks. I tried to create a little shabby look of her dress. Maybe you can see it.


The pretty cutting dies are from Magnolia. I used Masquerade Mask and the Sakura Background.



The box is about 10 x 10 cm. There you can hide some little things.
I created the inside of my box with one of the beautiful sentiments from Stempelgledes Just a Note. I can't imagine better sentiments for those projects as the collections from Stempelglede.




And just a quick reminder that there are a few Class Trip Collection sets still available at Craft Heaven Shop.
They are limited edition and the funds go for a really good cause.
Order them quickly or they will be gone.


Have some great Easter holidays!

Hugs
Susen


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar