sreda, 27. december 2017

Christmas With Love from Paris

 Good morning!  I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!  I am a little late sharing my Craft Heaven post this morning, due to forgetting what day it is after the Christmas festivities lol!  This is the card I made for my husband this year.  I used some of the gorgeous papers from Maja Design's Joyous Winter Days collection.  These papers are so dreamy -  I love them!
 I painted the beautiful Tilda from the With Love From Paris kit that is now available to purchase if you missed it for the Online Magnolia Day.  As always, I painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I gave her red hair to match my own!  I also created the snowy background using Weathered Wood Distress Ink and used a white gel pen for the snow flakes.
The gorgeous lace and heart button are from the Craft Heaven store and I added some candy striped twine from my stash.
 The sentiment is cut from the bottom strip on another Maja Design paper - Blizzard.
 I used the postmark stamp from the With Love from Paris set, along with an older Magnolia post mark stamp, on the edges of the image mat.  I have created a faux stitching look around the edge of the image mat using my Tim Holtz die pick. 
I hope you like my card and thanks for looking! x

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar