torek, 12. december 2017

Welcome to my Birthday...

Hi!

It's me Barbara with you today!
It's time to share another creation with you. This time I've made a gift box using Welcome to my Birthday Tilda from the Yay, It's your Birthday Collection 2017.


The gorgeous papers used are all from Maja Design.
 I picked the Monocromes - Shades of Sofiero and Sofiero 12x12 designer papers.
I just love soft pink and white tones. 
All papers used are listed at the end of my post.


I cut out this gorgeous Tilda using the Vintage Frames and Tags Magnolia die.
Other dies used are Dream Tag and Rosemary Wreath.


I coloured Tilda with Distress inks.
All the highlights are made with a Ranger White Opaque pen.
.... Then.... Everything is sealed and protected with a tiny bit of Distress Micro Glaze.



Some light touches of Dina Wakley Media Gesso here and there and my project for today is done. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you again very very soon!
Hugs,
Barbara GR

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar