sobota, 9. december 2017

Christmas Roses..

Good morning!


  Today I'd like to share my card for Craft Heaven Shop using another of the gorgeous stamps from Stempelglede's Christmas Rose set.


I have painted the Christmas Rose image with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've also added a shimmer to the holly leaves with a Wink of Stella pen.  The swirling snowflake pattern around the edges of the image is another stamp from the set.


 I have dyed some white seam binding from the store with Pine Needles Distress Ink to match the Pion Design papers.


 The gorgeous lace is from Craft Heaven too and I've added some poinsettias I've made with some ecru Foamiran, cheesecloth and some red berries.


 The sentiment is from the Stempelglede stamp set too and I have used some glitter cardstock saved from last year's Christmas crackers to make the snowflake border, cut with a Tim Holtz die.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

♥ 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar