petek, 15. december 2017

Merry Christmas with Tilda and Maja Design..

Good morning,

I can't believe that next week is Christmas Eve! And I have to do so much more cards... Have you made all your Christmas cards yet?
This is my new christmas card. I used this sweet Frozen Tilda from the new Christmas Party Collection. I just love all Tildas in costume.


I decorated my card with some pinecones, a white English Rose, Frosted Pomegranates, white Spiral Stamens, pearls and a white Cosmos Daisy.


I framed the cute Tilda with the snow globe from Magnolias Vintage Box last year. The stars around Tilda are also stamps from Magnolia.


The pretty patterned papers are from Majas Joyous Winterdays collection. All patterns are gorgeous and so beautiful. I coloured Tilda as usual with Distress Inks.  



The sentiment is an older one from Magnolia too.


Hugs,

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar