četrtek, 14. december 2017

Kisses From Heaven..

Hi!

It's me Irene with you today!
It's time to share another creation with you. This time I've made a small round card to imitate a Christmas Ornament.
This is another stamp from the latest christmas colletion from Magnolia "Christmas Party Collection 2017" and this is my favorite one: "Frozen Tilda" and to create the background I use another stamp from the same collection called:"Holiday Wishes Kit". For a vintage look I use Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Vintage Photo.

Now, let's take a closer look at my card...


And for this Winter card I use a mix of paper from Maja Design. I've simply used several scraps I'm saving to create this design and give it a soft pantone and at the same time with a winter scent...

For coloring my stamp I use, of course, Prismacolor Pencils.... Just my favorite Media right now....


All the highlights are made with a Ranger White Opaque pen.


 I just adding some Gesso to it for that frosty look.


Lots of Red Frosted Pomegranates, flowers and leaves made with some Doohickeys from the vol.4. I use a beautiful Charm: "Love Cup", tied with the stunning: Vintage Seam Binding – Antique Yellow...

Thanks for visiting!
Hope you have a great day!

1 komentar: