sreda, 19. december 2018

Sweet Christmas Dreams

 Good evening!  I have my project for the Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog to share today using some gorgeous Magnolia papers and an older Tilda, Something For You Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection.  I actually found this Tilda, already painted when I was tidying my craft room, hence the black outline instead of the no lines technique I usually use these days.  She is still painted with Distress Inks though!


I have stamped the Vintage Merry sentiment from the So Jolly Under The Mistletoe Collection with glue and added gilding flakes in bronze and gold to make it the focal point of the card.  I have used some holly cutouts from Scrapiniec around the sentiment.  You can find lots of different Scrapiniec pieces at Craft Heaven.  They add so much instant impact to you cards!


I have used the Scalloped Tag from the Butterfly Dreams Collection to make the tags and added white cotton lace and white button twine, along with a bronze holly charm.


I added another tag to match at the other side.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar