sobota, 22. december 2018

Christmas Bears!


Good morning!  I have two cards to show you today that are a matching pair from a son and daughter to their Mummy.  I designed them as mirror images embellishment wise so that they can be displayed together.  First up is the girl's card.  I have used the stunning new Christmas papers by Maja Design and used one of the gorgeous Cocco With Present from the Little Christmas Collection.


I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added some details to her sleeve and cheeks using a white gel pen.


I have used the Tilda Ticket Doohickey to create little tags at the side of the image and added bells, twine and tiny pink roses.


I've also added a bark heart and cherry blossom to the other side.  The finishing touch is 'Mummy' cut from some gorgeous silver glitter card that I have recycled from last year's Christmas crackers!


Now onto the boy's card.  This time I used Cozy Christmas Bear, also from the Little Christmas Collection and again painted him with Distress Inks.


I have used the New York post mark stamps from the With Love Collection around the images on both cards.


I have used the same embellishments but swapped the pink roses for blue ones...


...and placed them on the opposite sides to the girl's card!





I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar