sreda, 12. december 2018

Frozen Tilda



Good evening!  I have my inspirational piece for Craft Heaven today using the incredibly cute Frozen Tilda from the Christmas Party Collection from 2017.  I've also used some Pion Design and Maja Design Christmas papers.

 

I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added some white dots for snow and on her cheeks.  I've also added Stardust Stickles around her feet and to the snowflakes.


The sentiment comes with Starlight Kit and I have embossed it in silver.  The lace is from Craft Heaven and I have used Doohickey dies to cut the snowflakes. 


I have used the Heart Tag Doohickey for the tags and added some lace and bells.


I have also used the Slender Firs Doohickey to cut the trees.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar