ponedeljek, 21. december 2020

Quick Christmas Cards


Good afternoon!  I have some quick and easy cards to share with you today using the gorgeous new Maja Design Christmas papers, Traditional Christmas, and Magnolia sentiment stamps.  All five cards took less than an hour - exactly what was needed when I had last minute cards to make at the weekend.  I love how they turned out though.  I just love round cards!


Each card is more or less the same: just a different sentiment and the stars are not all in the same places depending on where they fitted best with the sentiments.


All of the sentiments have been embossed with gold embossing powder.




I just love the cute little elves on these papers!  They are so cute that I cannot bring myself to use the accompanying cut out sheet with them on lol!


All of the edges have been inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


I hope you like them and thanks for looking!



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar