sreda, 23. december 2020

A Special Christmas Card

 


Good morning!  Today I'd lilke to share my favourite, and last, Christmas card of this year with you that I made for my parents inspired by a layout..  I have used the Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die for the base.  Sadly, the clock as it cuts out was not big enough for my requirements so I had a little brainwave - I cut a ring using large circle dies and then cut the numbers from the Tim Holtz die cut and added them to it.  Et voila!  A bigger weathered clock!  I have added Laserowe chipboard pieces behind the image on both sides.


I have added lots of gorgeous Christmas details around the Stempelglede photo stamp image.  The paper flowers were cut from Maja Design paper and I added a cherry blossom and snowflake charm from Craft Heaven.  The pine cones were made with a Tim Holtz die and the berries are polystyrene balls inked with Festive Berries Distress Ink.  I also added a Believe die cut and an embossed sentiment using the stamp from the Magnolia Northern Lights stamp set.


On the other side I have added some bells from Craft Heaven and a poinsettia made with white Foamiran and the Magnolia Poinsettia die.  The 25 was cut from several layers of kraft cardstock using Thinlits dies and layered up to resemble chipboard.


 I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar