nedelja, 15. november 2020

Snow Angel Card


Good afternoon!  I'm excited to show you today's Christmas card that I have made to give to my daughter this year.  As soon as I saw the image of Tilda making a snow angel I wanted to see if I could make her actually make snow angel movements.  

The card base was cut with the Heartfelt Doohickey die and the papers are by Maja Design and the silver glitter card is from my stash - I recycled it from some Christmas crackers!


As always I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added Stardust Stickles to the snowflake on her trousers.


I have used the background snowflake Doohickey die from the Aspen Holidays collection by Magnolia behind the image and coated it in Stickles too.   I have also used the snowy forest Doohickey but have cut the row of trees in half and layered them up.  The blossoms are from Craft Heaven and the 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas' sentiment comes with Tilda in the stamp set of the same name.


The smaller snowflakes were cut with the snowflake Doohickeys from the Cocoa Tilda Stamp n Cutz set and the hearts in the centres are off cuts from the large snowflake die.  The 'Daughter' was cut with a die from my stash.


Here's a little video clip showing Tilda making her snow angel!


I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Stay safe! 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar