nedelja, 8. november 2020

Northern Lights Christmas Card

 

Good afternoon!  Today I have a clean and simple Christmas card to show you using the gorgeous stamps from the Northern Light Holiday Pop Up set by Magnolia.  I didn't intend to make a clean and simple card but once I'd finished painting the scene I added the Northern Lights to the background using the wet on wet technique and then thought it was too pretty to surround with lots of embellishments.  I have simply mounted the picture onto some Maja Design plain paper and cut the edge with a Magnolia edge Doohickey.


I decided instead to just add the sentiment, which comes with the set, and some 'snowflakes' in the form of the circles that were the waste product of the edge Doohickey die I used for the card base!  I also added Stardust Stickles to all of the stamped snowflakes.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Jane

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar