ponedeljek, 13. januar 2020

You Are Beary Special To Me


  Good evening!  I'd like to share my latest card with you featuring the gorgeous new stamps from the Valentine Pop Up Box.


I love this Tilda in her little bear suit.  As always I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  The little paw prints are an accessory stamp that come with this Tilda.  They're so cute!

The sentiment, "You are beary special to me", also comes in the set.  I have used the heart tag from Doohickey Volume for the tags.  The papers are the gorgeous new collection from Maja Design, Little Street Café.  The papers, lace, flowers and seam binding are all from Craft Heaven.

I have used the doily Doohickey behind the image mat and used the off-cut hearts from the tags to decorate the card.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


1 komentar: