ponedeljek, 30. december 2019

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Good morning!  Another last minute card to show you today, again featuring Maja Design papers and Magnolia Doohickey dies!


The image inside the house is the gorgeous fireplace stamp from the Dashing Through The Snow stamp set.  I have placed it behind some acetate that I have scored with a diamond pattern to look like a leaded window.


I have used the So Wrapped Merry Christmas Doohickey die for the tags and a snowflake Doohickey.  The gold hearts on the top of the lace are the offcuts from the Heart Background Doohickey.


Once again I have used the shutter die from the Flower and Window Shutter Doohickey set, and I have added Aleene's Glitter snow to the window sill.  The sentiment is from the Merry Little Santa stamp set by Magnolia.


The cute snowman is also a Doohickey die!


 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar