petek, 10. november 2017

Best wishes with Stempelglede

Good morning everyone,

today I have a new card to show. It's a card for a wedding anniversary. What would fit better than a stamp from Stempelglede? I used this beautiful bouquet and coloured it with my Distress Inks (refills).  


In addition to the pretty stamp I used some Frantáge embossing powder in chunky white on the motif. After colouring I sealed the image with Distress Micro Glaze.


I used several cutting dies from Magnolia like the Swedish Lace and the Bride Bow, the big doily and the different leaves.
Behind the image I put a sheet of corrugated paper which I painted with White Gesso. 
The two Bloomy Tags are also from Magnolia.


All the pretty flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used the beautiful papers from Maja Design's "Coffee in the Arbour" collection.



Hugs


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar