petek, 24. november 2017

Another baby onesie card..

Hello,

it's time for me to share some inspiration with you. This year we have a lot of newborns in our family and that's why I can show you some more of this cute cards.
Since I have seen this card shape for the first time, I felt in love. I bought the file in the Silhouette store.


The pretty sweet Little Tilda is from an older collection from Magnolia called "Princes and Princesses". I just love her and use her really often. The coloring is made with Distress Inks as usuall. Her crown is sparkling so pretty. I used Stickles Stardust. It's my fav of all the Stickles glitter glues.
Into the Little pocket behind Tilda I set the Heart tag and the Jeans tag. The both keys are also cutting dies from Magnolia. It's a Girl is a chipboard piece from Scrapiniec.




The inside of my card I created with the cute image from Maja's Vintage Baby collection. I added some details like a little piece from the lace trim Je t'aime, some flowers and a little sentiment, also from Maja Design.


Have a great day.

Hugs
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar