sreda, 27. oktober 2021

Diamond wedding

Hello Everyone,

No card today, and no coloring either (it's extremely rare) but a pretty explosion box made for a rather special birthday since we celebrated the diamond wedding anniversary of my in-laws (don't go on Google on purpose, that's 60 years of marriage!)


I cut my box and its cover in smooth white bazzil which I then covered with very pretty printed papers from the "Miles Apart" collection by Maja Design.


I cut the leaves from printed paper, crumpled with my fingers for a more natural effect.
I then made the flowers in white Foamiran slightly heated with an iron and just curved with the "ball" tool without handling by hand to thin it.


For the interior, I used the superb "3D Cake" die created by Lady E Design, embellished with some mini roses and a strip of craft paper cut with an Ek Success punch.



As a basis for my decoration, I used the round and square Crea-Nest-Lies scalloped dies.


Well, that's all for today !
Kisses
Lilly

1 komentar: