ponedeljek, 24. maj 2021

United colors of love

Hello everyone,

Some time ago, I saw this image pass on a very well-known social network :


"It's not the color of our skin that makes us different, it's the color of our thoughts"

I found it so beautiful and strong in meaning that I wanted to make a little card out of it by trying my hand, for the first time, at coloring darker skin.


Magnolia stamps from the "Lovely Collection 2021":
Love Letter Tilda
Snail Mail Tilda
Lace Heart Tilda
 
Text stamp Stempelglede
Paper from the 6x6 '"Summertime" Maja Design block

Die Crealies n ° 70


The 3 dolls are sufficient on their own, I voluntarily opted for a very simple sketch by adding almost nothing except 3 mini roses coordinated with the colors of my paper.


I hope that you will like her !

Kisses
Lilly

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar