sreda, 28. oktober 2020

You Are My Pumpkin

 

Good evening!  I have a Halloween card to show you today using the cute You Are My Pumpkin stamp set from Magnolia.  The background paper is from the Celebrations Collection by Maja Design.


I have masked the truck and Tilda together and painted them with Distress Inks before adding Stardust Stickles to the mirror and tail light of the truck.


I have used the toadstool Doohickey dies from Doohickey Volume 9 and added Stickles to them too.


I have embossed the sentiments with white embossing powder onto paper from the Celebration Collection by Maja Design.  The cute pig is also from the stamp set and painted with Distress Inks.  The potion bottle was cut with a Doohickey die from Volume 20.  I have used paper from Maja's Little Street Cafe Collection for the purple liquid.


The 'here's a boo from me to you' and 'trick or treat' sentiments are from the Trick or Treat stamp set by Magnolia.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!



1 komentar: