nedelja, 5. julij 2020

You Made It!


Good morning!  Today I have a card to share that I have made in advance for when my son receives his exam results.  It is always such a tense time waiting but particularly this year as the exams were cancelled and we are left waiting on the best teacher assessments possible.   Fingers crossed!  I have used paper from Maja Design's Denim & Friends.  This one was perfect with the maths workings on it!


The gorgeous image is Special 17 Student Edwin With Serpentines by Magnolia.  The placard is actually plain and I have hand written "Class of 2020" on it with a Distress Ink Marker.  I was so excited to receive the new Distress Ink colour, Speckled Egg, this week and have used it on Edwin's bowtie and the ribbon to his right.


The sentiment is another one from the You Made It kit, stamped onto a Tilda's Ticket die cut which I have torn in half and used either side of the image - like he's torn open his exam results envelope lol.  I have also added a pen nib from Tim Holtz - I love these - this one says Memoirs on it.


On the other half of the ticket I have used the postmark from the With Love From Paris stamp kit.  The gorgeous wooden "Follow your dreams" text is from Laswerowe.


I have used a heart doily behind the image and the "Son" lettering was cut with a set from my stash.


The star strips and You Made It! strips are cut from the bottom of Maja Design papers and the tags were cut with the Tilda Tag Doohickey from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar