petek, 14. februar 2020

Love You Watts


Good evening and happy Valentine's Day!  In honour of the day I'd like to show you my latest card for Craft Heaven featuring the Love You Watts Tilda from the Live Laugh Love Collection and papers from Maja Design's Little Street Cafe Collection.


I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks and added some details to the ribbon in her hair using a white gel pen.


The light bulb charm is from Craft Heaven and I have used the heart background Doohickey die behind the image.


The hearts are off cuts from the background die and I have added some cheesecloth behind the image too.


The sentiment comes with the Tilda, along with some lightbulbs and flowers.  I used a Spellbinders ornament die to cut Tilda out, using it upside down to resemble a lightbulb. 


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Tina has a sale on Magnolia stamps at the moment - check it out here!

1 komentar: