torek, 26. november 2019

Tilda With Little Snowy


Good morning!  Today for Craft Heaven I'd like to share a Christmas card using the stunning Tilda With Little Snowy from the A Lovely Christmas Collection by Magnolia.  I've also used gorgeous Maja Design Christmas paper from the Christmas Season paper collection.


As always, I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have also used a white gel pen to add the snowflakes and the dots on her eyes and cheeks.  I've added Stardust Stickles to Snowy and the snowflakes.  I've also added some to the snow around Tilda's feeet.


The seam binding and mittens charm are from Craft Heaven...


...and so are the white cherry blossoms.  The snowflakes and trees were cut with Doohickey dies.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar