sreda, 12. junij 2019

Craft Heaven DT - Anniversary Card


Good evening!  I have a wedding anniversary card to share with you today for Craft Heaven using the stunning Mrs & Mr Magnolia from Magnolia's You Are Invited collection.  I have used papers from the gorgeous Denim & Girls paper collection.


I have painted the image with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added some subtle sparkle to Tilda's veil using a Wink of Stella pen.  I have also added Startdust Stickles to her crown.  The gorgeous chipboard circle is by Scrapiniec.


The seam binding and heart key are from Craft Heaven and I have used the Heart Background Doohickey either side of the image.


The flowers were made using the Orchid Doohickey die and the centres have been inked with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar